Can Someone Shoot Me Now?

I know I’m not alone in the “child doesn’t make the correct decisions department”. I have one that consistently makes the wrong choices. The problem with his is that sometimes they involve others of his family that make me seriously question where his loyalties lie. The latest one I find absolutely astounding.

He has gone back to the one person the rest of us can’t stand. She’s the one who has called me every name in the book, accused me of being a horrible grandmother, and she hasn’t left my daughter out of it. She’s even gone so far as to say…”His mother is total dingbat! She flies off the handle about every little thing and then turns it into some sad ass drama about how she lost a child. Seriously that was six years ago get over it” and….” At least her death was expected.”

So you might be able to understand how I have such a problem with the fact that he has gone back to her. He claims it’s different, but I have a hard time believing that. She will not be able to stay calm for long. She will cause major problems and probably very soon.

Someone seriously needs to just shoot me.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

No I will not shoot you. But I will send the posse I'm forming over to her house next. Deal?

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates